FS-08 Female RCA Connector
The new FS-08 replaces the Phono Pod and offers even lower mass than before.
With the lowest Resistance and Capacitance of any connector on the market the results are a greater transparency and less influence on the audio signal
Elegant geometry creates low mass conductors for reduced capacitive and inductive reactance, extended bandwidth and better high frequency response. Hear more detail than you realise existed.
ETI-Research FS-08 was designed to achieve ultra high conductivity – low mass, optimum conductor, electrically inert construction materials. The results are low self inductance, the elimination of RF reflections, true 75 Ohm impedance, manufacturer friendly installation and unfailing durability with frequency bandwidth is unparalleled
Key design elements are
- Lengths and masses of signal and return pins calculated carefully to correspond with S/G Ratio determinants
- Low mass hollow signal conductor design. Reduced inductive reactance for superior, extended bandwidth, better high frequency response, and better sound. • Matched to the thinnest possible, low mass ground outer shell that transmits the ground signal at lightning speed away.
- Superior metallurgy. With Pure Silver Signal Pin
- Return Pin Silver plated Copper – no Nickel, no Brass, no Bronze – for extreme conductivity and better signal transfer.
- Unique chamfer through the locking thread that leads quickly to solder tab. Provides a path of least resistance for enhanced electron flow. Eliminates turbulence, and shortens the return signal path.
- Conductors: Pure Silver Pin with Silver Plated Copper Return.
- Insulation: Teflon® Hole
- Diameter: 12mm with washers, 10mm without